MONTVALE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
1. Strategic Planning: Engage in strategic planning with a focus on:
- health/wellness & character education/development
- safety and security
- comprehensive curriculum that supports academic, social and emotional learning
- climate, citizenship and community
- cutting edge technology to support students in learner-active classrooms
- improving facilities
- preparations for anticipated population growth
- the future . . .
2. Student Growth: Continue to leverage student data to improve individualized instruction, with an emphasis on communicating to parents/guardians ways they can best support their children at home academically, socially and emotionally.