MONTVALE PUBLIC SCHOOLS2016-17DISTRICT GOALS
MONTVALE PUBLIC SCHOOLS2017-18DISTRICT GOALS
- Expand 21st century learning environments and participation in real life learning experiences beyond the school buildings through field trips and the utilization of technology to foster creativity, communication and a celebration of diversity.
- Continue to provide for student and staff wellness which includes the middle school advisory program, elementary programs and ongoing professional development for the purposes of character development, teamwork, and family/community involvement.
- Expand professional development through exploratory and open-ended thinking.
- Leverage student data to improve individualized instruction, and communicate data to parents to ensure academic growth is achieved and understood.
- Continue to provide for student and staff wellness, and provide additional resources to support students socially, emotionally and academically to be global citizens and leaders.
- Expand professional development to enhance professional learning communities and encourage open-ended thinking and authentic-based learning opportunities in inclusive educational settings.