Board of Education Goals
Board Goals for 2016-17:
- Continue to improve Board knowledge and understanding of finances and financial reports.
- Continue to improve communication with the community through expanded educational highlights, interactions with Montvale Township officials and implementation of a school district strategic planning in 2016-17.
- Provide administrative presentations on all initiatives including technology, science and physical education during 2016-17.
Board Goals for 2017-18:
- Expand the Board's knowledge of budget, finances, and financial reports with detailed presentations on specific areas of the district's fiscal operations and responsibilities.
- Broaden the Board's scope and practices for communication to ensure there is open and effective dialogue with all Montvale Schools stakeholders.
- Strengthen the Board's program of recognition to highlight the exceptional areas of academic growth, staff achievements, and innovative educational practices that enable student success.